What are my choices for carpet styles and fibers?
Carpet flooring has much to offer, especially about styles and fibers, so that you'll be able to personalize your experience for the best results. Finding out more about your options and what they can mean is a great way to make the best decisions for each room, so follow along with us in today’s post.
Carpeting offers extensive style and fiber choices
Fiber is likely one of the essential options you'll find in this flooring line, as it can cater to the lifespan of your carpeting. Here are some of the most popular for your consideration.
- Nylon – offers exceptional durability.
- Polyester – while not quite as durable as nylon, it offers stunning beauty and color.
- Olefin – provides excellent stain resistance and overall durability.
- Triexta – soft, resilient, and beautifully dyed.
Styles are just as crucial for the longevity of your chosen material. Here are a few to choose from.
- Saxony – dense, cut loop pile that offers a fantastic softness.
- Frieze – an updated shag material that is twisted, knobby, and good for pet owners.
- Shag – deep pile loops with long fibers and a super soft appeal.
- Berber – a loop pile product that is well-known for flecks of color throughout but also offers solid colors with a chunky weave.
If you’d like to see these options for a better idea of their appeal, feel free to visit us today. We look forward to helping you find the perfect carpet.
Visit us for carpeting you'll love
Floorscapes by L & P Carpet is a great place to start when you need a reputable carpet store. Our associates are dedicated to ensuring your best results with the perfect materials and services based on your requirements.
We proudly serve the residents of Carbondale, Herrin, Harrisburg, and Carterville, from our Marion, IL showroom and invite you to visit us there whenever you are in the area. We will make sure you get the carpet floor covering you need most, so stop by today.